- Jan. - So, I have finally made the move.
- Feb. - The buzz around the Nature article (see my last post) appears to still be going strong.
- Mar. - Sorry for the lack of post.
- April - President Al Gore with a special message:
- May - Unveiled at a British ban-the-bomb rally on April 4, 1958, the peace symbol's peak of potency was in the 1960s, when it was the emblem of the anti-Vietnam War movement and all things groovily counterculture.
- June - I am back from the badlands and I hope to be able to fill you in on all of it as soon as I am caught up.
- July - My allergies have been so bad recently that I think I might actually consider something like this...
- Aug. - Check out this article on Living the Scientific Life.
- Sept. - The Siyeh Formation (also known as the Helena Formation) is by far the best exposed formation in the park.
- Oct. - The name Pachyrhinosaur lakustai was finally revealed yesterday for the new Grand Prairie/Pipestone Creek ceratopsian!
- Nov. - Have you ever had one of those moments in your life that you thought would never, ever happen?
- Dec. - Traumador of the Tyrannosaur Chronicles is hosting this month's Boneyard carnival and asked for submissions on "My Favorite Museum."
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Twelve Months meme
Several folks are doing the Twelve Months meme so I thought I would see what I have done over the past year. The rules for this blog meme are easy: just post the link and first sentence from the first blog entry for each month of the past year.
Posted by ReBecca Hunt-Foster at 12:54 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment