Monday, January 19, 2009

I am a Nerd God(ess)/Cool Nerd Queen

Oh ya! I challenge you all. How nerdy are you? I know some of you out there are more nerdy than I ;)


I am nerdier than 95% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and talk on the nerd forum!


Thanks to Kay for the heads up.

I took this second version:


NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Nerd Queen.  Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!

I guess I do not own enough comic books and sci-fi tv series on dvd to do well in the dork category.

8 comments:

dinogami said...

HA! Uber Cool Nerd King!

ReBecca Hunt-Foster said...

Awesome! Is that like 100% or something ;)

Brad said...

First test: 48%

Second test: "Kinda Dorky Non-Nerd"
Science/math - 51%
Technology/computer - 7%
Sci-Fi/comic - 16%
History/literature - 48%
Dumb/dork/awkward - 65%

Silver Fox said...

Nerd Queen: I don't know how the dork-ness got in there.

New test only 92, which I think is high. I know I missed a few things - like I use IE7 and windows - that *can't* be good!

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm a nerd wannabe. So does that mean I have to bow down to you?

ReBecca Hunt-Foster said...

LOL, I also had windows, so I knew that was not good for the tech/geek part.

Doug: sure, feel free to, but you are not obligated ;)

Dino Gal 097 said...

Was proud of my 98%......nerd god, well nerd goddess actaully.

Silver Fox said...

ReBecca, you are so gracious as a Nerd Godess/Cool Nerd Queen - as Nerd Queen, I was sorely tempted to say, Yes of course bow down!