Saturday, January 12, 2008

My cat sees dead people

So I think either Kelty has finally lost her little kitty mind or else she is seeing ghost or aliens or something...
Her new hobby since we have moved back to Rock Island is to lay in front of the patio doors and just watch the world go by. This is pretty much what she did all summer in Grand Junction as well. The other day she went bonkers when we had a nice squirrel stop by to try and raid the bird feeders (that remain undiscovered by the birds). I had no idea how he got up on the deck in the first place, since I do not live on the ground floor and there are no trees near the deck, but there he was, driving Kelty nuts. It was rather funny to watch him peer in at her, knowing fully well that she could not get him. She chased him back and forth anyway.For the past few nights she keep acting like there is something on the deck (and after dark), but every time I go to look, there is nothing there. I am not sure what she is seeing, but she gets freaked out at times and runs away from the window, and that is when I get nervous. So I hope the place is not haunted and that there are no aliens chilling on my cold deck at the moment....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ghost squirrels?

I think we have an urban legend in the making.