Sunday, February 15, 2009

Palaeo-Art Challenge

Traumador the Tyrannosaur has asked me to pass this information along:

"Based on the success of not just Brian's Boneyard carnival, and in particular the popularity of Glendon (the flying trilobites) Palaeo-Art themed boneyard it was realized there are many on the web who enjoy recreating all things prehistoric. As of such a couple of us at Prehistoric Insanity came up with the idea of starting a regular internet event (we're calling it a virtual art gallery, but basically a carnival) for the artists out there to participate in.
We're calling it ART Evolved: Life's Time Capsule, and our first theme is ceratopsian dinosaurs. This first "gallery" will be hosted over on the Prehistoric Insanity blog on March. 1st. We are looking for entries from anyone and everyone. No matter the quality or medium of their recreated horned dinosaur(s). Details are here..."

Check it out!

© ReBecca K. Hunt-Foster

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

I believe that I am getting a tattoo of a stycarosaurus soon, and figured I'd try and draw it myself first so I bought a new sketch pad and some pencils.
Coincidence, I think not.