Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My contribution to Darwin Day

This is my contribution to Darwin Day - sorry for the lack of effort. I know there will be an overload of serious Darwin related post today, so I will just offer something entertaining.


The groups Mission Statement:

To increase the Darwinian fitness of the world's poorest children by providing each child with a rugged, low-cost, low-energy, internet-enabled velociraptor with content designed for collaborative, practical, self-empowered survival.

Thanks to Andy for the link and heads up! Matt also posted this back in November! Check out the reality behind the parody. And I am so buying a shirt.

Happy Birthday C. Darwin & A. Lincoln!

© ReBecca K. Hunt-Foster, above logo © of 'One Velociraptor per child', Darwin art © Ray Troll

2 comments:

dinogami said...

I desperately want a "One Velociraptor Per Child" t-shirt...but instead of the boring one they offer, I want one of a silhouette baby being dangled into the open mouth of a silhouette Velociraptor.

ReBecca Hunt-Foster said...

oooooooooo.....me too!! Mind is spinning............