Thursday, February 12, 2009

A few new blogs

I thought I would post a few links to blogs that have recently appeared on my radar -

This has already been mentioned on Chinleana, but I thought I would plug it here as well: The Theatrical Tanystropheus

I forget how I found out about this blog, but it is really great! Chris is the new vertebrate paleontology collections manager at Yale, and his post center on museum issues: Prerogative of Harlots

Fun paleo postings from Ville Sinkkonen, an amateur paleoartist and paleo enthusiast who is currently a geology/biology student at the University of Helsinki, Finland: Dots in Deep Time

Kyle is a self-proclaimed "wise-ass PhD geologist." I like him already. Check out his blog(s) where post on "...useful tips for integrating digital tools and techniques into your geologic workflow in the field and in the office..." Great blog title as well: Geologic Froth/Geologic Frothings

Cruise on over and see what is "shaking" at the blog organized by the Lamont-Doherty Cooperative Seismograph Network: Shaking Earth

All are awesome blogs and worth checking out! Also see my blog lists on the right for updates and many other wonderful blogs I enjoy reading (and I hope you might as well)!

© ReBecca K. Hunt-Foster

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...That reminds me to regularly update my blogroll too. Thanks, for the indirect reminder. =)

BTW-Check out my own Paleo blog called PaleoQuest, where you can read about my journey or "quest" to become a paleontologist and educate the "common" people or public along the way here at http://paleoquestfossilhunter.blogspot.com/. I don't get TOO technical as I'm educating non-paleo and non-sciency readers on paleontology and geology. Hope to see you there.

Ville Sinkkonen said...

Thanks ReBecca. :)

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the link, Rebecca!
-Mark

Dr. Jerque said...

thanks for the note...your blog is good, but mine is frothier.

ReBecca Hunt-Foster said...

Quite far frothier
:)