Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LOL Soda?

I love Jones Soda so I had to share this:
Soda company to put LOLcats on bottle labels

By Daniel Terdiman, CNET news.com
I can has a break?

OK. I love Icanhascheezburger.com, and LOLcats in general, as much as the next guy. Truly. I have spent hours, in aggregate, laughing myself to tears on the site.
Soda company to put LOLcats on bottle labels // Jones Soda is teaming with Icanhascheezburger.com to put LOLcats on bottle labels.  (© CNET)
But when I ran across an item on the site on Tuesday morning announcing that it is teaming up with the trendy micro-soda company Jones Soda to run a contest to put LOLcats labels for root beer and other flavor sodas, I had to ask myself if someone was maybe huffing a little too much catnip..............more
----------------------------------------------------------

No comments: