Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twelve Months meme

Several folks are doing the Twelve Months meme so I thought I would see what I have done over the past year. The rules for this blog meme are easy: just post the link and first sentence from the first blog entry for each month of the past year.

  1. Jan. - So, I have finally made the move.
  2. Feb. - The buzz around the Nature article (see my last post) appears to still be going strong.
  3. Mar. - Sorry for the lack of post.
  4. April - President Al Gore with a special message:
  5. May - Unveiled at a British ban-the-bomb rally on April 4, 1958, the peace symbol's peak of potency was in the 1960s, when it was the emblem of the anti-Vietnam War movement and all things groovily counterculture.
  6. June - I am back from the badlands and I hope to be able to fill you in on all of it as soon as I am caught up.
  7. July - My allergies have been so bad recently that I think I might actually consider something like this...
  8. Aug. - Check out this article on Living the Scientific Life.
  9. Sept. - The Siyeh Formation (also known as the Helena Formation) is by far the best exposed formation in the park.
  10. Oct. - The name Pachyrhinosaur lakustai was finally revealed yesterday for the new Grand Prairie/Pipestone Creek ceratopsian!
  11. Nov. - Have you ever had one of those moments in your life that you thought would never, ever happen?
  12. Dec. - Traumador of the Tyrannosaur Chronicles is hosting this month's Boneyard carnival and asked for submissions on "My Favorite Museum."

No comments: